facebooktwittergoogle+pinterestemail merss feed

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Tablescape with World Market


Last weekend, I had the opportunity to shop for my Fall tablescape at one of my favorite stores, World Market.  What an amazing store!  Their selection of home decor and kitchen ware are amazing, and really reasonable priced.  I created this cozy dinner for two using some of World Market's amazing Fall decor.  


The first thing I spotted were the sweet Pumpkin Bakers.  We are using them for soup, and I can't wait to make some delicious bread pudding in them.  They are so fun, and really add the perfect Fall touch.  I chose the Hurricane with their Mexican Pumpkin Candle for the centerpiece.  It smells absolutely amazing!


I fell in love with the Natural Fiber Pumpkins, and added them for an extra Fall touch.  I really love chalkboards, so of course I had to add a Mini Easel Chalkboard and these adorable Chalk Talk Napkin Rings!  


I am so lucky to have a World Market store in Louisville, which is only an hour away for me!  If you don't have a World Market in driving distance, you can easily shop at World Market Online Store.


Their Fall assortment is amazing, but they offer so much more...


World Market's kitchen section is my absolute favorite!  I bought the aqua baker on the bottom shelf for myself along with some of the red ramekins.  You cannot beat their prices!


Did I mention their glassware?  Every time I go, I usually buy four new wine glasses.  Their stemless wine glasses are my favorite, and are less than two dollars a piece...no kidding!

Even better...World Market and HGTV have teamed up and are holding a sweepstakes that you can enter!


HGTV Passport to Style Sweepstakes

  • Grand Prize package includes: A $10,000 World Market shopping spree and design consultation with an HGTV Designer
  • There will also be 3 runner up prize winners that will each receive a $1,000 World Market gift card!
  • The HGTV Sweepstakes runs from September 22, 2012 until October 26, 2012.
  • If you share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries. This is part of the registration process when entering. Users can also enter daily for more chances to win.
  • Enter online at http://worldmarketsweeps.com  or https://www.facebook.com/worldmarket/app_315124871876517

Want to keep up with World Market so you don't miss a thing?  Follow via TwitterFacebookGoogle+Pinterest, and Instagram!

This is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own.

Happy Shopping!


~Jessica
facebooktwittergoogle+pinterestemail merss feed

0 comments:

Post a Comment