facebooktwittergoogle+pinterestemail merss feed

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Channing Tatum, Vampire Love, The Biebs, and a Winner...


It's here! It's here!!!  PEOPLE Magazine's Annual Sexiest Man Alive issue is here!!!

Walgreen's has their shelves stocked with some yummy goodness, and I aint talkin' recipes, ladies ;)


Well, hellooooo Channing...or shall I say Sexiest Man Alive 2012?  

I mean, he has a title now, right?  Well, he should, because hmmm...


Pretty hottttt!  Is he looking at me with those big puppy dog eyes?  Oh, he sure is pretty...I mean boys can be pretty, right?


My personal choice would have been Ian Somerhalder from Vampire Diaries, because he is the ultimate bad boy vampire with the most dreamy eyes I've ever seen, but I think Channing Tatum would be up there in my top 3.


So, besides PEOPLE Magazine hosting the Sexiest Man Alive issue, I love getting my celebrity fix.  I love this feature called, Growing Up Twilight...yes, I know...enough with the vampires already, but I love them.  I love getting to take a look at the then and now's, and seeing how people have changed over the years.


And wow...celebrity news that has my daughter in fits...fits of a good nature.  Justin Bieber is single!!!

Not sure why my 9 year old daughter thinks this is good news for her???  She pulled her Biebs posters out of her closet and proceeded to hang them back up...I guess she'll be back to writing Kate Bieber on all of her notebooks again ;)

Let's not forget...the winner of the $20 Walgreen's gift card is...Mary Anne! 

Congratulations!!!  

Don't forget to grab this week's issue of PEOPLE Magazine!

“This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media
Group™, but all my opinions are my own http://cmp.ly/3/KqtZiE.”


~Jessica
facebooktwittergoogle+pinterestemail merss feed

0 comments:

Post a Comment